Southern Shortcut Recipes
Southern recipes with classic flavors you love (and a few new ones), made with shortcuts so you can enjoy them sooner!
Game day food, easy soup recipes, comfort food and Valentines Day desserts.
- Easy Strawberry Pretzel Salad (8x8 Pan)
- Easy Air Fryer Parmesan-Crusted Tilapia
- Grilled Reuben Sandwiches (with Instant Pot Corned Beef) How to cook corned beef in the Instant Pot in a fraction of the time in the oven.
- Easy Southern Easter Recipes (with Shortcuts) Making your Easter dinner easier and delicious with nine of my shortcut recipes for your holiday table.
I share all my baking shortcut tricks from 2 Ingredient Biscuits to making caramel icing with no candy thermometer.
- Cookies and Cream Shortbread Cookies
- Blonde Brownies with Cheaters Caramel Icing No candy thermometer! Check out my shortcut to halfway homemade caramel icing on these soft and chewy toffee bars.
- How to Make Butter in a Jar Teach your kids math and science by getting them in the kitchen to make homemade butter in a jar and having fun at the same time!
- Mini S'mores Pies
See more baking recipes →
Find Recipes For...
Southern Side Dishes
Everything you need to serve alongside main dishes and casseroles! Don't forget the cornbread!
See more Side Dish recipes →
Southern Appetizers & Snacks
All your game day, holiday party and afternoon treat recipes in one place.
See more appetizer & snack recipes →
- Frozen Strawberry and Sweet Tea Lemonade 2 Ingredients. 2 minutes to prep. Made with zero calorie sweet tea or Lemonade and Sweet Tea!
- 20 Minute Venison Chili
- Sticky Fig Pudding Cake This self-saucing fig cake creates a brown sugar-molasses pudding in the bottom of the cake as it bakes!
- Honey Bread Pudding with Raisins and Vanilla Sauce Substitute dried cranberries and add white chocolate chips for a yummy variation.