Southern Shortcut Recipes
Southern recipes you love and a few new twists...all made with shortcuts to get you in and out of the kitchen quickly!
It's time to plan the big holiday dinner! Find plenty of shortcut ham, sides, sweet treats and bread recipes here. Don't forget dessert!
- Instant Pot Bone-In Pepper Jelly Ham Jalapeno Pepper Jelly makes the perfect shortcut glaze for your holiday ham.
- How to Make Homemade 2 Ingredient Biscuits Find out how I make the flakiest biscuits with 2 ingredients without a baking mix.
- 3 Ingredient Cinnamon-Sugar Toasted Pecans 3 ingredients and 2 minutes to prep before baking! Perfect for Christmas gifting and football games!
- 2 Ingredient Peanut Butter Fudge (Microwave Candy)
- Purple Sweet Potato Magic Cake
- Microwave Cranberry Pistachio Brittle Chewy tart dried cranberries and rich buttery pistachios pair up in this addictive and easy microwave brittle.
- Easy Churros with Vanilla Icing for Dipping Sauce Cinnamon Sugar-coated fried dough dipped in vanilla icing? Yes please and thank you!
- How to Grill a Spatchcocked Turkey (Butterflied)
I share all my baking shortcut tricks from proofing cinnamon rolls in half the time to making caramel icing with no candy thermometer.
- Vidalia Onion Cornbread with Caramelized Onion Fans Vidalia Onions arranged in the bottom of the skillet; when turned out, you have an impressive display of caramelized onions!
- Tomato and Vidalia Onion Pie with Bacon A deep dish version of the classic Southern tomato pie with sweet onion and bacon.
- Easy Wild Blackberry Crisp with Pecan Streusel
- Campfire S'Mores Cupcakes | Plus Shortcut Version Make them from scratch with Marshmallow Frosting or the quick & easy shortcut version.
See more baking recipes →
Find Recipes For...
Soups & Stews
Cozy up around the fire with a bowl of soup made on the stovetop, slow cooker or Instant Pot. Don't forget the cornbread!
See more soup & stew recipes →
Appetizers & Snacks
All your game day, holiday party and afternoon treat recipes in one place.
See more appetizer & snack recipes →