Southern Shortcut Recipes
Southern recipes with classic flavors you love (and a few new twists), made with shortcuts so you can enjoy them sooner!
Easy weeknight meals, cozy soups and comfort food.
- Easy Air Fryer Apple Pie Bombs
- Best Ever One-Bowl Banana Bread Stirs together in one bowl; no mixer. Super moist. Freezes well.
- Instant Pot Chicken Bacon Ranch Alfredo No need to drain the pasta! Cook it all in one pot and no Ranch dressing packet needed!
- Shortcut White Bean and Chicken Chili No dry beans to soak! Canned Navy or Great Northern beans is the shortcut!
I share all my baking shortcut tricks from 2 Ingredient Biscuits to making caramel icing with no candy thermometer.
See more baking recipes →
Find Recipes For...
Southern Side Dishes
Everything you need to serve alongside main dishes and casseroles! Don't forget the cornbread!
See more Side Dish recipes →
- Fried Apple Rings with Cinnamon-Sugar
- Sweet Pumpkin-Spice Dumplings (Made with Crescent Rolls)
- Easy Strawberry Freezer Jam This jam tastes like you're spreading fresh strawberries on a biscuit.
- 3 Ingredient Cinnamon Sugar Toasted Pecans 3 ingredients and 2 minutes to prep before baking! Perfect for Christmas gifting and football games!