From poolside snacks to backyard barbecues and cookouts to easy summer fruit desserts, I've got you covered with this collection of my Top 9 July 4th Southern Shortcut Recipes!
Whether you're spending time on the lake, at the beach, or staying close to home in your back yard this year for the 4th of July celebration of Independence Day, I have the easy Southern shortcut recipes you are looking for!
Top 9 July 4th Southern Shortcut Recipes
This list is numbered in no particular order because they are ALL fabulous! Click on the image to get the recipe.
1. Sour Cream and Green Onion Potato Salad
2. Southern Fried Yellow Squash
3. Shortcut Sweet Heat Pickles and Vidalia Onions
4. Grilled Venison (Deer Meat) Burgers
This flavorful burger can also be made with ground chuck or turkey.
5. Bacon Tomato Dip (BLT Dip)
6. Bacon-Wrapped Venison Backstrap Roast
7. Campfire S'Mores Cupcakes
Make these vanilla cupcakes with marshmallow frosting from scratch or I give you the shortcut option, too!
8. Perfect-Every-Time Fried Green Tomatoes
9. Nectarine (or Peach) Cinnamon-Sugar Cobbler
If you did't find the summer holiday side dish, appetizer, main dish or dessert in this article, use the SEARCH bar and type in a key word or click on RECIPES and browse my other recipes. It was hard to narrow it down to just nine recipes!