Key Lime Pie Popsicles
Key Lime Pie Popsicles are basically frozen key lime pie on a stick! Portable pieces of pie. Yes please!!! Sweet and tangy, no cook, and only 4 ingredients! I didn't forget the pie crust!
This blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. I may make a small commission if you make a purchase through one of these links at no cost to you.
I put the key lime slice on the inside of the popsicle mold before spooning in the filling. It's totally optional, though. It freezes to the popsicle when unmolded. It easily pulls off just before eating.
I squeezed all 22 of the little key limes but feel free to use it's larger cousin, the Persian/Tahitian limes which are the most common in the grocery store. It takes fewer limes and they are available all year. They also cost less.
Key Lime Pie Popsicles are basically frozen key lime pie on a stick!
More Key Lime Recipes:
Key Lime Pie Popsicles
- popsicle molds and sticks
- 1 (14-oz) can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 2/3 cup freshly squeezed key lime juice or lime juice about 22 key limes or 9 limes
- 1 1/2 cups sweetened whipped cream or Cool Whip divided
- 9 thin key lime slices optional
- 3 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs
- 9 popsicle sticks
- Combine sweetened condensed milk and lime juice in a bowl; stir in 1/2 cup whipped cream.
- Press one lime slice into the inside of each popsicle mold about halfway down. This is optional.
- Spoon mixture into nine popsicle molds. The mixture will be a little thick so tap the molds on the counter slightly to remove any air pockets.
- Spoon about one tablespoon remaining whipped cream on top of lime mixture and top with about one teaspoon graham cracker crumbs, pressing crumbs gently into the whipped cream mixture so they won’t fall off when unmolded. Press popsicle sticks down the middle of the mixture.
- Freeze at least 3 hours or until completely frozen.
- Lower popsicle molds down into a large bowl of very warm but not hot water for about 30 seconds. Gently rock the popsicle sticks back and forth while pulling up to remove the popsicles from the molds. Enjoy immediately! Don't forget to remove the lime slice before eating.