2 Ingredient Pumpkin Pie Minis
This shortcut (no-cook) dessert recipe for mini pumpkin pie bites with just 2 ingredients, will be your go-to idea for all your Thanksgiving and Christmas parties! 2 Ingredient Pumpkin Pie Minis is crazy easy!
- 1 9-inch cooked pumpkin or sweet potato pie store bought
- Reddi Wip or Cool Whip
Press a 1 1/2-inch round cookie cutter into the cooked and chilled pie, turning back and forth gently to cut through to the bottom of the crust. If the cutter does not remove easily, use a spoon or offset spatula to gently press down in the middle of the cut out.
Place the cut out pie bites on a serving tray and decorate with Reddi Wip or Cool Whip.
Here's 5 pie options to choose from:
- Frozen (already cooked) pumpkin pie, thawed
- Frozen, ready-to-cook, pumpkin pie. Bake according to directions. Let cool completely. Refrigerate until very cold.
- Pumpkin or sweet potato pies from the Walmart bakery "day old" cart. The dates are still good, they just made too many. I buy them and throw them in the freezer until I'm ready to use them. Refrigerate until very cold.
- Freeze leftover pies from Thanksgiving to plan ahead for a Christmas party. Or, make an extra pie at Thanksgiving while you're already making pies, and freeze for Christmas or New Years.
- Lastly, if you really want to make your own pumpkin pie with your favorite recipe, you absolutely can. Make the pie, let it cool and refrigerate until very cold.