GritsAndGouda.com Holiday Cooking Show 2020
Click the link above to view Silent Auction items
- 3rd Annual GritsAndGouda.com Holiday Cooking Show, November 5, 2020 7:00 pm (CST)
- This event is a major fundraiser Outdoor Ability Foundation. OAF equips the young disabled outdoorsmen (and women) with adaptive equipment such as the "tank-style" outdoor wheelchairs.
- Live-streaming, interactive online Holiday Cooking Show presented by food blogger and cookbook author, Kathleen Phillips and her "Squad" via Crowdcast. Crowdcast is a live video platform for webinars, courses, concerts and conferences (and cooking shows!) Super easy to access! Just pay online and a link will be emailed directly to your inbox. You can click on that link 10 minutes before the show starts and it will count down to showtime on your phone, iPad, or desktop. You can also project it onto your tv if you want to invite your Squad over to watch it with you!
- Ticket links are a $15 donation that goes straight to Outdoor Ability Foundation. Ticket links will be emailed to you to join the show.
- Kathleen and her Squad will be streaming live from her GritsAndGouda.com kitchen.
- Thanksgiving and Christmas Recipes: Get ready for holiday Southern shortcut recipes! Kathleen has been testing recipes you will want to make for your friends and family this season. She makes it look easy because it is! All recipes have at least one shortcut in them to help you spend less time in the kitchen and more time celebrating the season.
- Free eCookbook: All live-streaming guests that purchase a ticket link will receive
- Door prizes! We have lots of fabulous door prizes you can win by typing in answers to questions or if you catch Kathleen saying, "Gild the Lily"! If you've been to a past show, you know exactly what we're talking about and how fun it can be! Door prizes will be mailed or delivered, depending on location of winner. Winner will be asked to provide their address after the show via email. Door Prizes mailed in United States only. You must purchase a ticket to participate in door prize drawings.
- Silent Auction: As with everything else in 2020, we are having to conduct our silent auction a little differently this year. Images of our silent auction items will be posted at OutdoorAbilityFoundation.com. You will be able to purchase silent auction "tickets" online up until the show ends. We will physically place these tickets with your name on them in the bucket by the items you request. Tickets are $5 each, 3 for $10, and $8 for $20. For example, if you buy 8 tickets for $20, you can request 3 tickets for a chance to win XYZ, 3 tickets for ABC, and the remaining 2 tickets for GHI item. We will draw for the winners after the show and will notify the winners via email and announce all winners on OutdoorAbilityFoundation.com on November 6.
- Watch Party. Invite your friends, mother/daughters, husband/wife, church small group....whomever you are comfortable with sharing a small watch party in your home to watch the show together while social distancing. Each guest can purchase their own ticket to support OAF on the honor system. The host can project their ticket link to the show onto a smart tv for everyone to see or individually watch on separate phones, tablets, laptops, and desktops. If only the watch party host purchased a ticket, only the host's name will be in the drawing for door prizes.
For specific questions about the Holiday Cooking Show email Kathleen at [email protected]
If you cannot or do not want to pay online, email Kathleen for other arrangements.